Keith's Vintage Collection:
Above (from left):
• 1960's Wurlitzer 200 electric piano restored by Mark Jamieson of Keyboard Projects - Ravenna, Ohio;
• Yamaha Motif XF6 digital synthesizer (top);
• Nord Stage 2 digital synthesizer (below);
• Korg Wave Drum electronic drum;
• 1970's era MiniMoog analog synthesizer (top) with electronics fully restored by the late, great "Synth Fool" Kevin Lightner in 2006 - wood restored by Wes Taggart of
• 1957 Hammond B3 Organ (below);
• Moog Theremini digital Theremin (top);
• 2017 Korg replica of ARP Odyssey analog synthesizer (middle);
• Rhodes Suitcase 73 electric piano (below) restored by Mark Jamieson of Keyboard Projects - Ravenna, Ohio;
• Apple Macbook Pro;
• M-Audio Axiom Midi Controller.
Everything except the B3 is routed thru a Mackie LM3204 Mixer; Lexicon MPX 100 Processor; Samson Power Amp; and Tannoy PBM 6.5 Reference Monitors. The B3 is played thru a Leslie 122 rotary tone cabinet (not pictured). Note: The Yamaha Motif XF6, Nord Stage 2, Korg Wave Drum, Moog Theremini, Macbook Pro and M-Audio Axiom are current or fairly recent models and are not considered vintage.